The college library has a rich collection of books. It has an internet facility available for the students to connect them to the outside world. There is a good collection of Magazines, Newspapers and Journals, that are being subscribed by the college library to enhance and update the knowledge of the students.
1. The college library observes the same working hours and holidays as the college. It also remains open for the students during the summer/winter vacation.
2. Every student at the time of borrowing books from the Library shall present to the Librarian his borrower card. This card is issued by the Chief Librarian. A student can normally borrow one book at a time.
3. Meritorious students will be extended the facility of borrow two books at a time.
4. A student must return the books borrowed by him within 15days. A student who retains a book beyond the prescribed limit will have to pay a fine of 50paise per day per book subject to maximum of twice the cost of the book/books.
5. Reference books rare books, specially reserved and current periodicals will not be issued for home use. These can be consulted only with in the Library premises.
6. Strict silence shall be observed in the Library and reading rooms. Students shall not take their personal books or belongings inside the library.
7. A student can apply for duplicate ID card by submitting a copy of FIR logged about loss of ID card at the police station. The duplicate ID/Library card mammy be issued on payment of Rs. 100/-. Therefore, no duplicate card shall be issued. However, a mutilated card is replaced on surrendering the original card for a fee of Rs. 50/-.
8. The librarian shall keep a record of the books issued in the beginning of every month. On the realization of dues by the office, the librarian shall send to the office the list of the students fined for not returning borrowed books.
9. A student appearing in the University Examination shall surrender his borrowed card to library for cancellation before receiving his/her Roll No. slip. Any student who fails to surrender his/her card shall incur a fine of Rs. 200/-.
10. The same students may not borrow the same book for second time within two days from the date if tis return.
11. Any student who loses or returns a tempered book shall be liable to pay an amount not less than double the cost of the book.
When the book is part of a set or a series, he has to pay the cost of the whole set/series unless he can replace the damaged book volume.
Students are expected to visit the library regularly. Any violation of library rules shall incur punishment.
1. Every student on being admitted will be issued an “Identity card” which he/she will carry at all times within the college premises.
2. The loss of identity card should be reported immediately.
3. A new identity card shall not be ordinarily issued.
4. However, after proper verification a duplicate card may be issued.
A photocopy machine has been installed in the library for the use of staff and students at nominalCost.